Recipe: Eggless Fruit Cake
• 200 gm Maida
• 100 gm Butter
• ½ tsp Raisins
• ½ tsp Tuti-Fruity
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 150 ml Aerated Soda
• ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
• 1 tsp Soda Bicarbonate
• ½ tsp Dates
• ½ tsp Cashew Nuts
• 400 gm Condensed Milk
How to make
Pre heat the oven at 180 degree C.
Sieve together maida, baking powder and soda bicarbonate. Set it aside.
Soften butter and add condensed milk to it. Stir well.
Now add the vanilla essence to butter-milk mixture and stir well to form a batter.
Add maida mixture and aerated soda to the batter.
Now mix cashew nuts, dates, tuti-fruity and raisins with 1 tsp of flour. Shake well so that all the dry fruits get coated with flour.
Put the dry-fruits over strainer and shake off the excess flour.
Add the dry-fruits in the batter. Now, pour the batter into the baking tin.
Grease a baking tray and dust it with flour.
Bake the batter in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes
After due time, check by inserting a tooth-pick in the centre of the cake if it comes out clean.
Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool for a while.
Eggless Fruit Cake is ready to be served
Pic Courtesy: cake-recipes.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming