A favourite of the Greeks, try out this amazing recipe in your own kitchen.
• 1 loaf of Bread
• 5 tbsp Olive Oil
• 2 Tomatoes
• Dried Oregano
• 250 gms Feta Cheese
• Salt (to taste)
• Take the bread loaf and cut into slices.
• Brush the slices with olive oil.
• Place the feta cheese in a mixing bowl and crumble.
• Add olive oil, oregano, pepper and salt. Mix the ingredients well.
• Chop the tomatoes to small cubes.
• Add the cubed tomatoes to the feta cheese mixture. Mix softly.
• Spoon out enough feta cheese mixture on each bread slice.
• Serve cold.