Start your meal with Fish Crumb, a delicious appetiser.
• 250 g Fish Pieces
• 2 tsp Lemon Juice
• ½ tsp Pepper Powder
• 1 Egg (beaten)
• 2 tsp Maida
• ½ cup Bread Crumbs
• Salt (to taste)
• Oil (for frying)
• Mix lemon juice, pepper powder, and salt in a large bowl.
• Add fish pieces and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
• Mix egg with maida, add more if required, and water forming a smooth paste.
• Smear the fish with the maida paste and roll into bread crumbs.
• Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces, until golden brown.
• Serve hot.