Recipe: Fish Kebab
Enjoy the sumptuous fish kebabs
• 1 kg Fish
• 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
• 2 tsp Fresh Ginger (finely grated)
• 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
• 1-1/2 tsp Salt
• 4 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 cup Yoghurt
• 2 tbsp Plain flour
• 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
• Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry.
• Now cut into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
• Mix all the ingredients to make a marinade.
• Pour this into large freezer bag and add the fish cubes.
• Make sure fish is well covered by marinade.
• Place freezer bag in the refrigerator for two hours.
• Take away fish from marinade.
• Discard the marinade and assemble fish cubes.
• Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil and place the fish kebabs on the grill.
• Cook for about 4-6 minutes each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
• Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- These magnificent photos will definitely make you want to visit West Bengal right now!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Pakistan-born actor sacked for racism against Indians