Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Try out this sweet delicious cake with friends and family.
4 squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease it on a round cake pan, and sprinkle it with cocoa powder.
Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water.
Remove the mixture from heat, and mix sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla and stir well.
Pour out the mixture into the prepared pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Let the cake cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Slices can also be reheated for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Shah Rukh Khan's car attacked while shooting for 'Raees'
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- Urdu is alive and moving ahead with times: Gulzar