Recipe for delicious Kashmiri Pulao
Try out the original taste of the yummy Kashmiri Pulao this week end.
500 gms long grain rice
100 gms onion sliced vertically
5 gms cinnamon
5 gms cardamom
5 gms cloves
A pinch of turmeric powder
1 gm saffron
10 ml milk
20 gms walnut
20 gms cashew nut
1 litre water
50 gms oil
Salt to taste
• Wash and soak rice.
• Heat oil and fry onions till golden brown and remove.
• Fry whole spices, turmeric powder, add rice and sauté.
• Add half-saffron dissolved in little warm milk.
• Add hot water and mix well.
• Cook a little. Finish with remaining saffron and cook till grains are separated and done.
• Garnish kashmiri pulao with fried onions, walnuts & cashew nuts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Check out: Jacqueline Fernandez and Sidharth Malhotra's 'eye candy' avatar!