Recipe: Fresh Fruit Sorbet
4 cups of fresh seasonal fruits (Peaches, kiwi fruit, Strawberries, Pomegranate, Bananas, Papayas or mangoes)
½ cup fresh Orange juice
1 cup fresh Lemon juice
A pinch of rock salt
Sugar (as per taste)
Mint Sprigs (for garnishing)
How to make Fresh Fruit Sorbet
Take a large mixing bowl and put the fruits in it.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of lemon juice over the fruits to prevent them from getting oxidised.
Put the bowl in the refrigerator till the fruits get chilled.
Now, mix together the remaining lemon juice, orange juice, sugar and salt. Stir well till the sugar is dissolved.
Then after, pour the juice in a glass container and place it in the freezer.
Remove the juice from the freezer after an hour and process it in a blender.
Again, put it back into the freezer, until it gets frozen.
To serve, place some mixed fruit in a dessert style bowl.
Scoop out some frozen juice over the fresh fruit and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled