Enjoy monsoons by munching these crispy baby corns.
• 12 Baby Corns cobs, slit into half
• 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
• 1 tsp Chilli Powder
• Salt, to taste
• 2 tbsp Gram Flour
• 2 tbsp Corn Flour
• Oil, for frying
• Take a deep bottomed pan and boil water in it.
• Put baby corn and salt and cook.
• When cooked, filter water and preserve both corn and water.
• Take a bowl and add ginger-garlic paste, salt and chili powder and mix well.
• Now, add corn flour, rice flour and gram flour in it and mix well, while adding water to make smooth batter, so that no lumps are formed.
• Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat oil in it. When hot, dip corn in the batter and fry it in the oil.
• Serve hot with chutney or sauce.