Recipe: Fried Eggs
Fried eggs breakfast is not only nutritious but also delicious.
2 teaspoons of butter (or olive oil)
2 or 3 large eggs, depending on appetite
Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
A small (10") frying pan
Gas ring, at medium heat
1.Melt the butter in the pan over low to medium heat.
2.Crack open the eggs into the pan and let fry until the yolks begin to harden at the edges (indicated by a lightening in the yolk color).
3.Using the spatula, flip the eggs over and allow to cook ten seconds for over-easy, thirty seconds for over-medium, or up to one minute for over-hard.
4.Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'