Recipe: Fried Turkey
Try out this mouth-watering recipe and surprise your guests.
A small or medium sized cleaned turkey
Peanut oil for deep frying
1 White onion
Seasoning: 4 tsp each pepper, tomato ketchup, oil, curd
Salt to taste
Take a big deep bottomed pan or turkey fryer and heat oil.
Wash the turkey well and thoroughly pat dry.
Now rub the seasoning over the turkey inside and outside.
Open the hole at the neck at least 2 inches so the oil can flow easily through the bird.
Put the onion and turkey in drain basket.
Turkey should be positioned in the basket neck end first.
Gradually lower basket into the hot oil to fully cover turkey.
Now cook turkey for about 45 minutes.
Take out the basket from the oil, and drain turkey.
Check all parts if they are cooked well. Serve with onion rings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!