Recipe: Frosty Coffee Pie
1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping (warmed)
1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
3 cups softened coffee ice cream
1 pack instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup cold strong brewed coffee
1/4 cup cold milk
1-3/4 cups whipped topping
1 cup marshmallow crème
1/4 cup chocolate chips
How To Make:
1. Spread ice cream topping into crust.
2. Beat the ice cream, dry pudding mix, coffee and milk until blended in a large bowl and then spoon into crust.
3. In another bowl, combine the whipped topping and marshmallow crème and spread over top.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5. Cover and freeze until firm.