Recipe: Frozen Brownies
There’s no better way to end a meal!
¾ cup (100 grams) Dark Chocolate (chopped)
½ cup Butter
¾ cup Digestive Biscuits (crushed)
¼ cup Condensed Milk
½ cup (80 g) Mixed Nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts) (chopped)
Butter (for greasing)
Take a bowl and put chocolate and butter in it.
Now, place it over the double boiler, while stirring constantly, till the chocolate and butter melt and a smooth sauce forms.
Remove and add mixed nuts, digestive biscuits and condensed milk. Mix well again.
Take a square-shaped cake tin of 150 mm x 150 mm size and pour the above mixture in it. Let it refrigerate.
When it is set, unmould it and cut it into wedges.
Garnish with silver almonds and whipped cream and serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show