1 cup whole wheat flour
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup coconut oil
4 tablespoons sugar
1-1/2 cups warm water
1 small papaya
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
How To Make:
1. Mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder in a large bowl and whisk it.
2. Add coconut oil, sugar and warm water to the bowl of dry ingredients.?
3. Mix the ingredients together with a wooden spoon until a large ball of dough forms.?
4. Transfer the ball of dough to a floured work surface and knead the dough for five minutes, adding additional flour if the dough becomes too sticky to handle.
5. Cut the dough in half and roll both pieces back into a ball. Continue to cut the balls of dough in half until you have 16 even pieces.
6. Leave the dough aside for 10 minutes.?
7. Transfer one ball of dough to a floured work surface and roll the dough into a thick circle.
8. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
9. Do not add oil to the pan because the tortillas need to be cooked on a dry surface.
10. Once the skillet is hot, add the rolled out dough and cook for 30 seconds.?
11. Flip the tortilla and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Repeat until all of the dough has been used and you have 16 cooked tortillas.
12. Transfer the tortillas to a plate lined with a damp paper towel.?
13. Wash and chop all the fruits, removing all the skin and seeds.
14. Place all the chopped fruits in a dish and drizzle the fruit with lime juice. ?
15. Now add a handful of blueberries, several pieces of diced kiwi, a few pieces of chopped mango, several pieces of diced papaya and a handful of strawberries at the centre of one chocolate tortilla.?
16. Top the fruit with additional toppings of your choice.
17. You may garnish it with chocolate sauce, shredded coconut, fresh mint or honey.