Bite into the crunchiness of this salad!
- 1 Package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced carrots 2 Stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Bottles Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water.
- Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- Mix chopped carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes, and onion together in large bowl.
- Combine cooled pasta and vegetables together in large bowl.
- Pour Italian dressing over mixture, add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
- Garden Pasta Salad is ready to be served!