Recipe: Garlic and Cheese Bread
Garlic and cheese bread is a perfect recipe for a delicious breakfast.
1 fresh French bread roll
1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1/2 cup soft butter
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then take your bread and slice it, half way through in one-inch spaces.
In a bowl combine the Parmesan, garlic and butter. Take a knife and scoop out enough cheese mix to fill a slit. Fill all slits with the cheese mixture. Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and wrap loosely.
Place in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!