Recipe: Garlic and Cheese Crostini
24 baguette slices
1/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
5 large minced garlic cloves
2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange bread slices in 1 layer on a large baking sheet and brush tops with 3 tablespoons oil.
3. Stir together remaining tablespoon oil, cheese, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle each slice with about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture, mounding it slightly.
5. Bake until topping just starts to melt, 6 to 8 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and salt to taste.
7. Serve warm.