Savour the sumptuous and tasty Gathias
• 500 g Wheat Flour
• 1½ cup Water
• ½ tsp Ajwain
• 2 tbsp Oil, for kneading
• Salt, to taste
• Oil, for deep-frying
How to make Ghathia:
• Take a bowl and mix wheat flour, water, ajwain, oil and salt in it. Knead it to make hard dough.
• Now, make a flat chapatti of the whole dough and cut it into long strips.
• Heat oil in a kadai and deep-fry these strips, unit they turn golden-brown.
• Drain excess oil on the paper towel and let the ghathias cool.
• Store it in an airtight container.