Recipe: Ghee Mysore Pak
2 Cups gram flour
2 Cups ghee
2 Cups sugar
1-1/2 Cups water
How to make Mysore Pak
Melt one cup ghee in a pan.
Add gram flour and fry it over a low flame until it turns light brown.
Take a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
Pour sugar and water in the pan. Boil it until it becomes sticky syrup.
Add gram flour and cook over medium heat while stirring it continuously.
Add the remaining ghee to the mixture and mix properly.
When the mixture starts leaving the corners, take it out and spread into a greased tray.
Cut into squares or triangles with a sharp knife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'