Recipe: Ginger Soup
200 gm Ginger (grinded into a fine paste)
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tbsp Butter or pure Ghee
Salt to taste
Black Pepper optional
1 glass Milk
2 to 3 glass Water
How to make Ginger Soup:
Heat butter in a pan and add cumin seeds.
When they starts spluttering, put ginger paste and fry till golden brown.
Now add turmeric powder, salt and water.
When the mixture starts boiling, add milk and then again let it boil.
Put off the flame and ginger soup is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'