250 gms Beaten Rice
1 Fresh Coconut (grated)
1/2 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
60 gms Curd
1/2 tsp Sugar
2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
100 gms Cucumber (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Jeera
Salt to taste
How to make Gopalkala:
Keep rice soaked in water for about 15 minutes.
Now heat ghee in a frying pan.
Saute jeera, ginger and green chillies in the ghee.
Pour soaked rice over this mixture.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and cook.
Gopalkala is ready to be served.
(Pic courtesy: www.indianmirror.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb