Gopalkala is a very popular recipe prepared during Janmashtami. Try out its simple recipe at home.
• 1 Fresh Coconut (grated)
• 250 gms broken Rice
• 1/2 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Sugar
• 60 gms Curd
• 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
• 100 gms Cucumber (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp Ghee
• 1 tsp Jeera
• Salt to taste
• Soak the rice in water for about 15 minutes.
• Heat ghee in a frying pan.
• Saute jeera, ginger and green chillies in ghee.
• Pour this mixture over soaked rice.
• Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri