Recipe: Green Amla Chutney
200 gms Green Corainder (Cilantro)
200 gms of Mint leaves (pudina)
250 gms Amla
100 gms Green Chillies
1" cube of Ginger
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
Clean and wash the coriander and the mint leaves thoroughly.
Separate the leaves from the stems.
Chop the amla into small pieces and remove the seed.
Chop green chillies and ginger.
Put all the ingredients in a wet grinder and make it into a fine paste.
Add a little water to make a fine paste.
Store in a airtight container.
Pic Courtesy: myhometastes.wordpress.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Piku' still shining bright at the Box Office
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' doing phenomenal business at Box Office!
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' cast lands in Kolkata for film promotions
- `Boxer fetished` Justin Bieber won't repeat underwears
- British actor Terry Sue-Patt found dead
- Allu Arjun inspires brother to sport six-pack abs
- Meryl Streep, Hugh Grant starrer `Florence Foster Jenkins` first look released
- Selena Gomez eyeing reality show with Kris Jenner
- Iconic `Mean Girls` mansion up for grabs at USD 15M
- I'm apprehensive of reaction: Big B
- Vikalp Mehta breaks out of Akshay lookalike image
- Recipe: Herb crumb bekti, tomato emulsion sauce
- Recipe: Broccoli, pine nut and feta cheese tikkis
- Monsoon special recipe: Palak Bhajia
- Recipe: Green Amla Chutney
- Recipe: Masala Chai
- Recipe: Chinese Samosa
- Recipe: Bhajiyas
- Recipe: Banana Cutlet
- Recipe: Aloo Pakora
- Recipe: Cheese Puffs
- Recipe: Mango Raita
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings