Recipe: Green Pea and Mushroom Risotto
Try out this delicious risotto made with fine Arborio rice, fresh peas and mushrooms.
250 gm mushrooms, chopped
1 cup green peas
2 cups arborio rice
2 onions, finely chopped
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 litre vegetable stock
2 tsp Oil
2 tsp chopped garlic
Add onions, mushrooms, garlic, peas and fry till onions are translucent.
Add rice and cook.
Boil stock in another vessel.
Add 1 cup stock to the rice and stir till it is absorbed.
Continue adding stock in small amounts till all used.
Add cheese and serve hot. You can also bake it for a few minutes for crispy taste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks