Recipe: Green peas and cilantro soup
Enjoy the winters by sipping into this delightful soup.
5 cups Water
2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 cup fresh peas (boiled)
1 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
1 small onion (chopped)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fennel seeds powder (roasted) - optional
2 tbsp fresh cream (garnishing)
Ground black pepper (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
• Take a large saucepan and moderately heat the olive oil.
• Now, add onions and garlic and cook it until it becomes soft.
• Now, mix in the fennel powder and stir again.
• Add chopped cilantro, peas and water to the saucepan and bring it to boil.
• After boiling, reduce the heat to simmer mode and cook for 15 minutes. Now, let it cool a little.
• Using a blender, make a puree of the soup and bring it to boil again.
• Add salt and black pepper to it and garnish it with cilantro and fresh cream.
• Serve piping hot.