Recipe: Grilled Brinjals
Try out this yummy easy to make low fat grilled brinjals.Ingredients:
• 10 Brinjals (Egg Plant)
• 250 g Cheese
• 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
• 6 Basil leaves (shredded)
• 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
• Pepper to taste
• Olive Oil as required
• Salt to taste Procedure:
• Cut the brinjals into halves, and grease the sliced edges with olive oil.
• Next sprinkle some pepper and salt over it.
• Take a bowl and mix the cheese, red pepper flakes, basil leaves, garlic and little salt. Refrigerate it for some time.
• Place the brinjals on the grill with the cut side down and cook till it is soft.
• Lastly remove from the grill, cool them and sprinkle cheese mixture on the warm brinjal pieces.
• Serve hot.
First Published: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 12:37