Recipe: Grilled Paneer Sandwich
• 100 gms Paneer
• 2 tbsp White vinegar
• 2 tbsp Olive oil
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
• 1/2 Ginger
• 2 Garlic flakes
• Fresh Coriander leaves
How to make
Chop green chillies and coriander leaves.
Cut paneer into cubes.
Add salt and mix them with paneer,chopped chillies and coriander leaves.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice and white vinegar.
Add minced garlic and grated ginger to the mixture.
Marinate paneer with these ingredients for 2 hrs.
Grill marinated paneer cubes till it turns soft.
Take a slice of bread and spread marinated paneer cubes and butter on it.
Top with a slice of bread.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich is ready.
Pic Courtesy: homemade101recipe.blogspot
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan