Enjoy the cooling drink of gulab ka sharbat.
• Juice of 2 Lemons (strained)
• 1 cup Pomegranate Juice (optional)
• 2 cups Rose Petals (washed well and patted dry on a paper towel)
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
• Crush the rose petals.
• Transfer the content to a deep glass bowl.
• Add 1 cup of boiling water and sprinkle cardamom powder.
• Stir it well and store it overnight.
• With a fine sieve strain the mixture.
• Now add sugar and stir until dissolved.
• When sugar cubes disappears add in the lemon and pomegranate juices and stir it well.
• Store the syrup in the fridge for 3-4 days.
• Add crushed ice to the syrup before serving.