Recipe: Holiday Chicken Salad
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - 14:53
Easy to make and healthy to taste.
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- salt ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt.
- Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken, and mix well.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Chill 1 hour.
First Published: Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 16:22