Want to cook something easy, yet delicious? Try out this simple cheese pudding recipe.
• 1 cup Cottage Cheese (grated)
• ½ cup Sugar
• ½ cup cashew
• 5 tbsp Cornflour
• 2 cup Water
• 5 drops Vanilla Essence
• Dissolve sugar in water to make a syrup.
• Add cottage cheese to the syrup and mix well.
• Now add cornflour and cook the mixture till it becomes thick.
• Finally add vanilla essence to it.
• Remove from the flame.
• Garnish the pudding with chopped cashew.
• Keep it in freezer for 2 hours. Serve chilled.