Recipe: Home Made Cheese Pudding
Want to cook something easy, yet delicious? Try out this simple cheese pudding recipe.
• 1 cup Cottage Cheese (grated)
• ½ cup Sugar
• ½ cup cashew
• 5 tbsp Cornflour
• 2 cup Water
• 5 drops Vanilla Essence
• Dissolve sugar in water to make a syrup.
• Add cottage cheese to the syrup and mix well.
• Now add cornflour and cook the mixture till it becomes thick.
• Finally add vanilla essence to it.
• Remove from the flame.
• Garnish the pudding with chopped cashew.
• Keep it in freezer for 2 hours. Serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mystery Rooms are here! Now you can unlock the hidden `Sherlock' in you
- Throwback Thursday! Watch Shah Rukh Khan's unseen Doordarshan video
- Parineeti Chopra to romance Sushant Singh Rajput in upcoming flick?
- Will this TV beauty make her Bollywood debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’?
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?