Recipe: Homemade Cereal Bars
• 2/3 can Sugar
• 2/3 can Light Corn Syrup
• 1-1/2 can Peanut Butter
• 3 can Corn Flakes (crushed)
• 4 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolates
How to make
Mix sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
Pour this mixture over cereal in a bowl and mix well.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Spread the chocolate over cereal mixture in pan.
Let the mixture stand until chocolate is firm.
Cut it into small bars.
Homemade Cereal Bar is ready!
Pic Courtesy: www.tumblr.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?