Recipe: Honey Mustard Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon ground paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
How To Make
1. Heat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Season chicken with spices and place in a roasting pan.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
4. Spread mixture over chicken, and marinate for at least an hour.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, basting frequently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback