Recipe: Indian Mustard Fish
• 3 tbsp Mustard Seed
• 5 Green Chili Peppers (diced)
• 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 4 medium Onions (chopped)
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric (ground)
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp Water
• 2 pounds Salmon (cut into chunks)
How to make
Grind the mustard and chilli peppers into a fine paste.
In a pan, heat the oil and stir fry the onions till golden brown.
Add mustard paste,chilli powder, turmeric , salt and stir. Add water to it.
Put in the salmon and cook in low flame till the water evaporates.
Serve hot with rice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship