Recipe: Italian Tomato Soup
1 small Onion (chopped)
120 g Orecchiette
1 small Green Bell Pepper (seeded and chopped)
30 g Butter or Margarine
1 tbsp Flour
1 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
2 tbsp Sour Cream
4 cups Vegetable Broth
2 cups Tomatoes (chopped)
2 tbsp Tomato Puree
1 tbsp Horseradish Sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
How to make Italian Tomato Soup
In a pan heat the butter. Add onion and green pepper, cover and cook for 5 minutes. To it add flour and then stir.
Add broth, tomato puree, and tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes. Puree the soup. Drain it using a sieve.
A salt and pepper as desired. Add pasta 10 minutes before serving.
Garnish with sour cream and serve piping hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?