Try out this easy to make yummy cheese cake.
• 8 Ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1/4 Cup whole milk
• 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
• 3 Eggs, separated
• 1/4 Cup cornstarch
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 1/2 tsp Cream of tartar
• 2 1/2 Cups boiling water
• Spray a 9-inch cake tin with cooking oil spray.
• Beat cream cheese with milk to soften.
• Add half of the sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch and lemon juice to the beaten cream cheese.
• Beat until smooth.
• Beat egg whites separately, in a medium sized bowl, until fluffy.
• Gradually, add the remaining sugar and the cream of tartar to the egg whites, beating on high speed until soft peaks form (about 8-10 minutes).
• Gradually fold beaten egg whites into the cream cheese mixture, stirring gently.
• Pour into cake pan and smooth the surface.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Place cake pan into a larger roasting pan and place in the lower rack of oven.
• Pour enough boiling water into the roasting pan to come half way up the side of the cake pan.
• Bake for 35-40 minutes or till done.