Recipe: Japanese Salad Dressing
Enjoy this delicious Japanese dressing that will add sparkle to your salad.
• 3 tbsp Fresh ginger root, minced
• 1/4 Cup soy sauce
• 3 Cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp Prepared Dijon-style mustard
• 2 tsp Honey
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• Ground black pepper to taste
• 1 Cup olive oil
• Take a small bowl and whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, mustard, honey and pepper.
• Add the oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously.
• When the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour it into a glass jar and let it cool till serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!