Recipe: Japanese Salad Dressing
• 3 tbsp Fresh ginger root, minced
• 1/4 Cup soy sauce
• 3 Cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp Prepared Dijon-style mustard
• 2 tsp Honey
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• Ground black pepper to taste
• 1 Cup olive oil
• Take a small bowl and whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, mustard, honey and pepper.
• Add the oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously.
• When the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour it into a glass jar and let it cool till serving.