Recipe: Kacche kele ki sabzi
Check out this yummy recipe this Navaratri.
• 2 Unripe bananas
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 Green chilli, chopped
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp Arrowroot powder
• 1 tsp Coriander leaves, chopped
• 1 tbsp Curd
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
• 1 tbsp Oil
• 1 Stalk curry leaves
• Salt to taste
• Peel off the bananas and chop them to pieces.
• Take abundant amount of water in a bowl and add 1 tsp salt.
• Immediately transfer the banana pieces into salted water before they get discolored.
• Boil some water and add banana pieces to boiling water.
• Add little turmeric and allow it to boil till banana pieces turn tender but not mushy.
• Drain the water and leave aside to cool.
• Add yogurt, salt, and turmeric. Mix well.
• Heat oil in a frying pan and add cumin. Add curry leaves also.
• Fry till cumin seeds start to splutter.
• Now add banana pieces and gently stir the mixture.
• Pour 1/4 cup water and cover. Cook for about 3 minutes.
• Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle with arrowroot powder. Stir to mix.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.