• 2 litres Milk
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Citric acid
• 1/2 cup Water
• 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (pista, almonds)
How to make
Dissolve citric acid in water.
Boil 1 litre of milk in a pan.
Add citric acid solution as it comes to boil.
Once the chenna settles, sieve through muslin cloth, press out excess water, take in a plate and press down.
Now put the remaining milk to boil.
Add cheena and boil till it turns thick
Now add sugar and cook till the mixture turns lumpy.
Spread it over a greased plate, allow to cool and
sprinkle chopped nuts.
Once set, cut it into square pieces and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune