• 2 litres Milk
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Citric acid
• 1/2 cup Water
• 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (pista, almonds)
How to make
Dissolve citric acid in water.
Boil 1 litre of milk in a pan.
Add citric acid solution as it comes to boil.
Once the chenna settles, sieve through muslin cloth, press out excess water, take in a plate and press down.
Now put the remaining milk to boil.
Add cheena and boil till it turns thick
Now add sugar and cook till the mixture turns lumpy.
Spread it over a greased plate, allow to cool and
sprinkle chopped nuts.
Once set, cut it into square pieces and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' cast in new PETA campaign
- Neetu Kapoor celebrates birthday with grand-daughter
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ clears censor scanner with five cuts!
- Watch: Meet aspiring terrorists Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat in ‘Bangistan’
- Check out: Trailer of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan- - The Freedom File’