• 2 litres Milk
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Citric acid
• 1/2 cup Water
• 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (pista, almonds)
How to make
Dissolve citric acid in water.
Boil 1 litre of milk in a pan.
Add citric acid solution as it comes to boil.
Once the chenna settles, sieve through muslin cloth, press out excess water, take in a plate and press down.
Now put the remaining milk to boil.
Add cheena and boil till it turns thick
Now add sugar and cook till the mixture turns lumpy.
Spread it over a greased plate, allow to cool and
sprinkle chopped nuts.
Once set, cut it into square pieces and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs