Recipe: Kashmiri chicken
1 kg Chicken Breast (skinless)
2 tbsp Almonds (sliced)
2 tbsp Corn Oil
1/2 cup Yogurt
1 cup Onion (grounded)
5 cloves Garlic (minced)
6 Green Cardamom
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (grounded)
2 Tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
1`` fresh Ginger (minced)
Heat the oil; add the ground onion and stir until it changes its color.
Mix garlic & ginger continue to fry till light brown.
Mix the cardamom and chicken and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes on medium high flame.
Mix yoghurt, tomatoes, red chilli powder. Keep cooking and stir it constantly for 20 - 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked.
Add ground cashew and cook for another 3 minutes. Garnish with almond slivers and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'