Recipe: Kele ki Sabzi
Try out this easy to make kele ki sabzi.
Raw bananas 4 pcs
Saunf seeds 10gm,
Desi Ghee 50gm
Black pepper 20gm
Rock salt to taste
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Green Dhaniya 10gm
• Heat oil in a solid bottom pan. Add saunf seeds and crushed black pepper
• Add chopped banana and turn around over high flame till all the pieces are coated with ghee.
• Lower the heat, add salt, cover it and let it cook till it turns tender.
• Mix in the lemon juice and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence