Recipe: Kele ki Sabzi
Healthy and nutritious, this iron rich veggie is also very delicious and easy to make.
2-3 raw bananas-peeled and diced
1 tsp saunf seeds
1/4 cup oil
2 whole red chillies
2 tsp rock salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
Procedure: Heat oil in a heavy-based pan. Add thymol seeds and red chillies. Once the chilli darkens a bit, add the banana and turn around over high flame till all the pieces are coated with oil. Lower the heat, add salt, let it cook covered till it turns tender. Should press easily with the back of a spoon. Mix in the lemon juice and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'