Recipe: Khaman Dhokla
Khaman Dhokla is a traditional Gujarati recipe.
• 2 Cups Besan
• 1 tsp Sugar
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 tbsp Curd
• 4 Green chillies
• 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
• Shredded coconut powder
• 6 tsp Oil
• Fresh coriander leaves
• 1 Pinch soda
• Mix besan, oil, salt and sugar.
• Add chilli powder, lemon juice, curd and boiled water to make a paste.
• Now add soda.
• Take a container and pour the paste in it.
• Steam cook it in a pressure cooker it for 15 minutes.
• Keep it for cooling.
• Khaman is ready.
• Heat the oil.
• Add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and green chillies.
• Fry it for minutes.
• Cut the khamman into square pieces.
• Spread fried green chillies and seeds on pieces.
• Adorn with shredded coconut powder and coriander leaves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri