Recipe: Khasta Namkeen
3 tbsp Corn flour
100 gm Maida
1 tsp Ajwain
1/4 kg Ghee
3 tbsp Water
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Mangrella (onion seeds)
How to make Khasta Namkeen
In a big bowl, mix corn flour, maida, ajwain, mangrella, and salt as per your taste.
Now add 3 tbsp of ghee and water to the mixture in the bowl.
Knead the dough till it gets soft.
Make small balls of the dough and roll out each of them to circular shape.
Cut them into half and grease with ghee.
Fold into triangular shapes.
Heat oil and fry the cut shapes on a low flame.
Khasta Namkeen is ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!