Recipe: Khatta Meetha Karela
Try out this mouth watering recipe.
1 cup Bitter Gourd cut into small pieces
1 Onion chopped
1/4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Tamarind Paste
1 tsp Gram flour
1/2 tsp Red Chile Powder
1/ 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Sugar
3-4 Curry Leaves
2 tsp chopped Cilantro
Salt to taste
2-3 tbsp Oil
Heat oil in a pan, add bitter gourd and a little salt.
Fry on medium flame till bitter gourd is soft and turns light brown.
Remove the fried bitter gourd in a plate.
Now add the sliced onion in the same pan having remaining oil.
Add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
Sauté for couple of seconds, stir in besan and cook for couple more seconds.
Now add tamarind, bitter gourd and salt.
Fry for a minute or two, stir in cilantro and sugar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif wants to know Priyanka Chopra's 'Hollywood secrets'!
- Sylvester Stallone considered boycotting Oscars over diversity row
- Varun Dhawan in ‘Judwaa 2’ – First look unveiled
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller
- Heart break alert! Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma no longer a 'couple'