Sweeten your life by treating your guests with this delightful, homemade burfi.
• 2-½ litre Whole Milk
• 250-300 gms Powdered Sugar
• ½ cup Pistachio (chopped)
• 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
• 1 Silver Sheet
• Heat the milk in a large pan on high flame and bring it to boil while stirring occasionally.
• Now reduce the flame, keep stirring.
• When the milk gets thick, remove it from the flame.
• Now add sugar to the thickened milk, stir till it dissolves and allow it to cool.
• After the milk gets cool, add cardamom powder and pistachios to it. Mix properly.
• Spread the mixture evenly on a greased metal tray.
• Press silver sheets on the mixture.
• When the mixture gets set, cut it into medium-sized squares.
• Khoya Burfi is ready to serve.