Recipe: Khoya Burfi
Sweeten your life by treating your guests with this delightful, homemade burfi.
• 2-½ litre Whole Milk
• 250-300 gms Powdered Sugar
• ½ cup Pistachio (chopped)
• 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
• 1 Silver Sheet
• Heat the milk in a large pan on high flame and bring it to boil while stirring occasionally.
• Now reduce the flame, keep stirring.
• When the milk gets thick, remove it from the flame.
• Now add sugar to the thickened milk, stir till it dissolves and allow it to cool.
• After the milk gets cool, add cardamom powder and pistachios to it. Mix properly.
• Spread the mixture evenly on a greased metal tray.
• Press silver sheets on the mixture.
• When the mixture gets set, cut it into medium-sized squares.
• Khoya Burfi is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jigarthanda' director obtains stay on Hindi remake
- Dharmendra may soon undergo shoulder surgery
- No plans to make 'Mickey Virus' prequel: Director
- R Madhavan one of the most wonderful actors: Hirani
- Nawazuddin to play Pakistani journalist in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- Perception is that I had it easy: Jackky Bhagnani
- Antonio Banderas to be honoured at Latin Film Awards
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity: Emilia Clarke
- You can never win from media: Amitabh Bachchan
- 'Jaws' returning to big screen for 40th Anniversary
- Madhuri Dixit gets FDA notice for endorsing Maggi
- Navratri special recipe: Kaju Katli
- Navratri special recipe: Arbi cutlet
- Navratri special recipe: Fruit Raita
- Navratri special recipe: Til Khoya Laddoo
- Tamil New Year recipe: Sabudana Kheer
- Navratri special recipe: Sabudana Vada
- Navratri special recipe: Singhare ki Puri and Vrat ke Aloo ki Bhaji
- Navratri special recipe: Marwari Dum Aloo
- Navratri special recipe: Sitaphal Ki Subzi
- Navratri special recipe: Kuttu Ke Pakore
- Navratri special recipe: Jeera Aloo
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!