Recipe: Khoya Lassi
(Serves 2 people)
Curd – 1 ½ glass
Sugar – 3-4 tablespoons
Khoya – 1 cup
Chopped dry fruits
How to Make
In a kadhai or a pan, add 2-3 tablespoon ghee and fry the khoya till it turns golden brown. Set it aside from the flame and allow it to cool down.
Once the khoya cools down, add it with curd, sugar and ice in a blender.
Blend the mixture well to make a smooth and fine khoya lassi.
Pour the lassi in glasses or kulhar.
Sprinkle chopped dry fruits over it and serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show