Check out this mouth watering Korma recipe this Eid.
3 tablespoons of Corn oil
1 chicken cut into pieces
1 teaspoon garam masala
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 green chilies
3 large tomatoes
2 large red onions
2 teaspoons ginger paste
2 teaspoons garlic paste
5 black peppercorns
2 black cardamom pods
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons half and half
2 tablespoons natural yogurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
The oil needs to be heated in a large heavy bottomed pan.
Sauté the finely sliced onions until the color changes to golden brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, chili, mixed spices, salt, cardamom, and peppercorns and mix well.
Chop the tomatoes, and add them to the mixture.
Stir well for two to three minutes. Add the chicken and fry on high heat and coat the chicken mixture with the spices.
Reduce heat to low and cover. Let the chicken cook for 25 minutes.
Add yogurt, lemon juice and chilies.
Let cook on low heat for another 20 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Gisele Bundchen threaten hubby Tom Brady with divorce?
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!