Try out this irresistible Kulfi!
Full cream/ whole milk, 1 litre
Sweetened condensed milk, 1 can (400gm)
Powdered milk, 1 cup
Sugar, 1 cup
Cardamom powder, 1 teaspoon
Unsalted roasted almonds/pistachios cut into slivers (optional), 1/2 cup
Place all the ingredients in a deep, heavy-bottomed (preferably non-stick) pan. Blend the ingredients with a plastic whisk (to avoid scratching the pan).
Cook on a medium flame till the consistency of the milk mixture is thick.
Continue cooking till the milk is reduced to about 75 per cent of its original volume. Stir the mixture frequently to prevent burning.
Turn off the fire. Add the almond silvers and the cardamom powder, and mix everything well.
Allow the milk mixture to cool completely. Once done, pour it into a freezer-safe dish - any shape is fine.
Refrigerate the mixture for some time. When it is firm, unmould or scoop out desired portions.
The mouth-watering Kulfi is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar