Recipe: Kurmure laddoo
Double your Lohri celebrations by gorging on kurmure laddoos.
1) ½ cup roasted peanuts, shelled
2) 250gm parmal rise, cooked
3) 250gm gur (jaggery)
4) 250ml water
5) ½ cup dry coconut flakes
6) 6-7 pieces of chhoti elaichi (cardamom), powdered
1) Boil jaggery in water to form a thick syrup. To check for the right consistency, add few drops of the syrup into water - it should solidify immediately. Now add roasted peanuts, rice, cardamom powder and dry coconut flakes. Stir, gently.
2) Allow the mixture to cool for few minutes. Smear your palms with a little ghee to roll out balls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show