Recipe: Kuttu Ke Pakore
Try some mouth-watering Kuttu Ke Pakore this Navratri!
3 Medium-Sized Potatoes (boiled till half cooked)
1 cup Buckwheat Flour (kuttu ka atta)
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
Ghee to fry
Mix the Buckwheat flour, salt, pepper and coriander leaves in a bowl.
Add water to the mixture and beat into a smooth batter. Cover it and keep aside for about 20 minutes
When the potatoes get cool, peel and slice them into diagonal slices
Heat the ghee in a pan over medium flame for deep-frying.
Douse pieces of potato in the batter. Put each slice of batter-coated potato in the hot oil.
Fry the potatoes until reddish gray and crisp.
Kuttu Ke Pakore is ready. Serve with green chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!